Merry Christmas !!!

To all my friends on the Dolphin Shout I'd like to send my best wishes to you and your Families on the special day that descends upon us.

My Wife and I are heading to WDW on Friday and we will be there until the 26th of December. We swore we would never visit Disney again on Christmas day, New Years day, or July 4th. Her work schedule dictated that our traditional visit to see the Candlelight Procession at EPCOT would have to be on Christmas weekend. Because of that I have sent this out a little earlier than what I wanted.

I would like to extend to each and everyone of you an individual personal message for the Holidays, but there is no way to do that or at least not in the way I would like. So I will do that in this way.

Through out the year, we sometimes or should I say mostly disagree with each other. At times I have found myself needing to step away for a day or so, and say nothing to not incite anyone or myself any further. I'm sure most of you have done that same thing. How ever I can tell you one thing. All of you have made me a better person even my Wife has noticed it. So thanks to all of you for that.

I hope all of you have learned not only something about the Miami Dolphins that you didn't know in the past, but also something about yourselves as I have.

Merry Christmas to all of you... !!!!! GO DOLPHINS !!!!!