A Slow day on the Shout

One of the hardest things to do on the Dolphin Shout is coming up with relative content for all of you that follow us on these pages. It isn't always easy I can tell you that. This is one of those times, so I'm going to ask you to tell us about yourselves.

We have always wondered where all of you come from, how you became Dolphin Fans, and what area of the Country do you live in at this time. Now please don't go giving us your addresses of where you live. A simple area of the Country would do. Here is an example and a small bio of myself.

I live about 2 hours north of Miami on the east coast. I have been a fan of the Dolphins ever since there inception. I was lucky enough to have season tickets during the glory years from 1971 - 1976. If I lived down in the Miami area today, I would still have season tickets and I wouldn't miss a game. Because some of you get a kick of these things I went to Hollywood Hills High School. Go Spartans !!!

So there you have it, and now it's your turn. Tell us a little bit about yourselves, and if you can think of anything you would like to see us do on the Dolphin Shout, tell us about that also.