Dustin Keller Joins the Miami Dolphins

The Miami Dolphins have signed Dustin Keller, according to Adam Schefter. Keller's deal with Miami is for one year.

Keller was a tight end for the New York Jets for six years. He will help fill the void left by Anthony Fasano, who signed with the Kansas City Chiefs on Tuesday.

Albert Breer is also reporting that the Rams and Dolphins are negotiating with free agent Jake Long, so it's possible that Miami will end up keeping Long. According to Breer:
"Miami had a price all along. And it seems like market hasn't bared more."
I am going to be away from the computer for a few days, so I won't be able to keep you guys updated. Hopefully I can come back to some more excellent news.

Thanks for stopping by. Email me at paul@dolphinshout.com. I'm also on twitter @PaulDSmythe.