The Dolphins Nightmare Continues

I have no idea why I am writing this. Maybe it's because I know no one else wants to do it. I really can't say. This should be pretty short. I could actually write this in one sentence and close down.

The Miami Dolphin players quit.

Not all of them, mind you, but enough of them to say this coaching staff could be blown to bits at the end of the season if they make it that far. After hearing Stephen Ross last night, I believe he has faith in Joe Philbin. It was pretty clear after watching the game last night the players don't feel the same way.

As for Jeff Ireland, he is finished as the general manager of the Dolphins. Stephen Ross never mentioned his name at the six o'clock interview, nor did he mention him during his halftime interview. I don't have any information that confirms he will be let go, but I know the kiss of death when I see it, and Stephen Ross delivered that kiss of death last night.

I would talk about the game a bit, but since very few of the Dolphins players showed up, I don't see any need to do that. Have at it everyone.