Hi, Shouters!

My name is Phil Bijeau and I write as canamdolphin. I'm a sixty-ish retiree and have lots of time for the things I like to do. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community as a contributor and commenter on the Miami Dolphins!

Tinshaker's Dolphins blog was where I first met some of you. When that blog went belly up, I was invited here by Gary Cowell, aka Riverdog (RIP, brother). At that time, I began commenting on articles on the Shout.

Then, one of my favorite stat sites, Cold Hard Football Facts, put out a call for writers through Football Nation. I analyzed Dolphins games using their proprietary stats. That lasted about a year, then for some crazy reason, I decided to go back to work full-time. After less than a year of that and a head examination, I decided my niche was staying retired!

Started commenting on Bitchin' Dave's Dolphins blog. Dave recruited me to write articles and that's where I've been hanging out of late.

Besides writing about the Dolphins, I'm passionate about golf, motorcycling and music. I've played drums in several rock 'n roll bands for the past fifteen years.

Glad to be back!