Lifeless Dolphin Defense Leads Defeat

Yawn...

Sorry guys, I'm not going to show up this week.

I'm tired, my typing fingers are sore, my butt's dragging from sitting in this chair.

I couldn't figure out how the old New England defensive coordinator could possibly lead his offense in the exact same manner as his former boss.

I'm not going to wonder why no wrinkles were devised to stop  the dissection of the Miami secondary.


I'm just going to leave the massive "A" hole gaps in my wide nine even after it's been completely exploited.


But really, I'm tired, I get paid zero to be a fan and so why should I show any more passion than the players on the field?

I'll just take this article off...

Maybe I'll take the rest of the season off...

Maybe I'll keep insisting I can make a winner out same quarterback that has never won.

Maybe I'll keep running dive plays to Gore on first down so I can go three and out on the first possession of the game, that'll set the tempo perfectly.

Maybe I can continue not scoring a first possession touchdown for the 19th straight game. The defenses will forget about Gore and the dive play sooner or later.

Maybe the opponent will play a wide nine and leave the "A" gaps wide open on the first possession like Miami does. Come on, there's bound to be another team so stubborn it will continue failing 18 straight times and still run the same plays.

Yawn...

I feel like my team's gaping "A" holes...

Exploited...