Miami Dolphin Shout: Lex Hilliard RB is the Future of the Miami Dolphins

So, I bet you have never heard of Lex Hilliard. Well, he is the Miami Dolphins third string running back. He is overshadowed by Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams success last year.

He did get some playing time last year, and while it was sparse it still showed a lot about him. He is a very fast and explosive runner. I remember during a game last year the Dolphins had a third down with around 15 yards to go(I don't remember the exact number). Chad Henne handed the ball off to Hilliard who ran all the way to the first down. That play was when I realized that he was actually a really good running back.

So, I started to pay attention to when he was in a little more. I have come to the conclusion that he is definitely the future of the Miami Dolphins. He has incredible running skill, along with exceptional blocking skills for a running back. I honestly would still be comfortable with the Dolphins if Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams were to all of the sudden leave. He is that good.

Look him up, he is really good. I have a video of his blocking skills on my blog, so please take a minute to check him out.

My blog is here: Dolphin Shout

or here:
Miami Dolphins

I post on my blog, then I add the posts to B/R later on. So, if you want to get the posts as soon as they are released please check out my blog.