Hopefully, The Miami Dolphins Will Sign Free Agent LB Adalius Thomas

One position that the Miami Dolphins could use some help on is the outside linebacker, and that could be a very easy problem to fix. The New England Patriots recently released LB Adalius Thomas, a veteran outside linebacker. According to an article on yahoo.com, the Dolphins are waiting for the price to drop on Thomas before they sign him.

I hope they don't wait too long, because from what I can tell Thomas has a lot of talent and experience. He would be instrumental in teaching the other Dolphins OLB's and helping them develop.

Another reason I really want Miami to sign him first is because the Jets have also showed interest in him, and I want Miami to do anything that will hurt the Jets. If the Dolphins can snatch up Thomas before the Jets, then the Jets will have to go searching elsewhere for a lesser talented OLB, which is perfect.

So, hope that Miami does not wait to long to sign Thomas because those slippery Jets will probably be ready to sign him soon.

Just my two cents. Please check out my blog for all of the latest content. I update my blog with posts first, and then I add it to Bleacher Report. My blog is here: Dolphin Shout or here: Miami Dolphins