Got The Message?

It seems that Karlos Dansby did.  In a recent interview with the Sun Sentinel it appears that Karlos is stepping up to the plate as a leader on this team.  He came to the OTAs in shape 6'4" 250s.  Better yet, he's talking about winning the AFC.

It's been awhile since I have heard talk like that!!  OK, OK, I know some of you are saying "now Dog don't get ahead of yourself here". I can tell all of you this, if as a football player, or in anything one may do in life you must believe you can do it in order to succeed.

Karlos Dansby is setting the standards high for this season.  Reggie Bush did the same thing a few weeks ago with his stating he would lead the league in rushing.  I don't remember hearing anyone say we would take the division title for quite some time.  Maybe it is braggadocio on Dansby and Bush's part.  I don't know, but I sure like the way it sounds.