Looking for DVDs of Miami Dolphins Games? Check out Ron's World

I think you guys are going to really like this site that I'm going to talk about in this post. I've ordered countless Dolphins games from Ron, and I think that you guys will enjoy what Ron can do as much as I have.

A few years ago I stumbled across a website called Ron's World of Miami Dolphins. I thought it was going to be another typical fan site (not that there's anything wrong with that), but boy was I wrong. What makes Ron Weiss and his site so special is that he has close to 800 FULL Dolphins games that he can make into DVDs for you.

Ron's collection is incredible. Ron owns the largest collection of Dolphins games in the world. Nobody has more games than Ron. He even has the Miami Dolphins first ever win in 1966. I'm not kidding when I say this guy has an amazing collection. He gave me the entire 2010-2011 Dolphins season last year, and we're going to do the same thing again this year.

Now, to what I know you're wondering: how can I get some of these games for myself?

Well, you have two ways of getting them from Ron. You can either buy them from him or you can trade him Dolphins memorabilia and stuff like that for them.

To order the games or talk about a trade just email him at finfanron1@aol.com. Here is his website where you can find all of the games that he has:
RonsWorldofMiamiDolphins.com

To find the games just look at the tabs at the top of the page with the dates on them.

I promise you that he will not cheat or scam you. I can personally vouch that he is honest and will never cheat you out of anything as I have received multiple sets of DVDs from him.

And, if you're interested he also has the Pro Bowls with Dolphins players in them and other really cool videos that you won't find anywhere else.

I encourage you all to take a look at the games he has. I am pretty confident that just looking at some of the descriptions of the games will bring back some very fond memories.

Thanks for taking a moment to read this, and I hope you guys find some games that interest you. If you guys order any games let me know which ones. I'm curious to see what everyone orders.