Miami Dolphin News and Notes

It's been so quiet in Dolphin Land it almost scares me. I can't remember a time in the past 5 years that absolutely nothing is coming out from the media outlets.

The biggest news down here is whether or not this game will be a sellout locally. The latest word out there is that it will be a sellout, which means someone like me that lives within the viewing area will be able to see the game. It really doesn't matter that much because a link to the game can always be found online. Those links may have a few undesirable sites associated with them, but that's not a problem for me. Besides, all one needs to do is close them out to view the game. Just make sure your security protection is up to date, or use a Linux product as your OS.

The inactives for Sunday's game as of right now are Tony McDaniel, Marlon Moore, Ray Feinga, Will Yeatman, Pat Devlin, Michael Egnew, and either Lamar Miller or Rishard Matthews. I sure hope they keep Miller active.

Forbes magazine rated Dansby as the 2nd most over rated player for his payscale (Dansby has 198 tackles in 2 seasons. What do you think?).

The Miami Dolphins and Reggie Bush's agents have had at least one meeting to negotiate a new contract. No news about a new contract for Jake Long.

I wrote this at 12:30 today, and I had an entire segment about the game not being a sellout. Just minutes before it was to post I saw and Paul sent an email that said the game sold out. Man I hate when that happens. :)

I want to add this to the Dolphin fans at the game. Show the Jets fans that they are not wanted at your stadium. Drown them out. This is DOLPHIN COUNTRY. There isn't one thing I like about the Cessna's. I don't like Rex Ryan. I don't like Tony Sparano. I don't like Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, Darrelle Revis, or Yeremiah Bell. Send them home with their tails between their legs.