You Tell Me: What Will Be the Miami Dolphins Record This Year?

So we've seen the Miami Dolphins in three games now, and we have a better idea of how good or bad this team is. What I wanted to do is see how you think the Dolphins will finish the season?

So my question is this: what will the Miami Dolphins record be at the end of the regular season? We currently stand at 1-2 (should be 2-1, but that game is behind us).

Here are the remaining games on the schedule:

  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • St. Louis Rams
  • New York Jets
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • New England Patriots
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills
  • New England Patriots
Thanks for stopping by. Now, you tell me.

Email me at paul@dolphinshout.com. I'm on twitter @PaulDSmythe.

And be sure to check out the forums. Kenny just put up a few things on Reggie Bush. Check it out here: Miami Dolphins Forum