Your Miami Dolphins and Joe Philbin

This is the time of year when it is hard to come up with things to talk about. The Dolphins have the rookies coming in this weekend for some non-contact workouts. I am guessing they will introduce them to what to expect when camp opens, run them through a few drills, and maybe pass out the iPads that will have their positional playbook loaded on them. I believe that Dion Jordan will be absent because of the way the university of Oregon semesters are set up. Kaddu had the same issues last year. Jordan will not be in camp until June unless he can get the NFL to allow him to play, which seems unlikely.

I have stayed away from asking this until a slow time came up. I'd like to know: what do you think about the job that Joe Philbin is doing?

So let me hear it.