Hopefully The Miami Dolphins Will Be Alright Without DE Jared Odrick

Jared Odrick
The Miami Dolphins starting right end Jared Odrick has a hairline fracture in his leg that he hurt during the Dolphins season-opening win.

I have read reports that say he will be out two weeks, but I have also read reports that say he will be out as many as six weeks, so it is hard to know for sure which is right.

But, I did read a report that says he will be out a maximum of two weeks on espn.com. That report seems like the most legitimate of all the reports because it gives a definitive time limit that was given by the doctor Odrick saw.

Basically, he will most likely be out for only two weeks.

The Dolphins first round pick was really doing well, too, which is why it is a shame that he is injured. He played great in Buffalo, and he helped put a lot of pressure on the quarterback.

I am hoping that Miami will be ok without Odrick, and I believe they will be. Our secondary has really done well, and they should be able to do well in Minnesota against Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson. Peterson is our main concern, but judging by the way we shut down C.J. Spiller I don't think he will be a huge problem.

Robert Rose is listed as Odrick's backup on the Miami Dolphins depth chart, and I have never heard of or watched him play. So, it will be interesting to see how he does. I am hoping he will be able to fill in and put some pressure on Favre.

That is all for now, and I apologize for not posting last night. Let me know what you think about Odrick, and if you know anything about Robert Rose.

Thanks for reading.

Subscribe to DolphinShout