Miami Dolphins Fans Should Hope Darrell Revis Is Back For Sunday Night Football

Braylon Edwards and Darrelle Revis Against Each Other
New York Jets CB Darrelle Revis may not be playing this Sunday when they head to South Florida to play against the Miami Dolphins because of a hamstring injury.

At first glance Revis’ injury looks like a good thing for the Miami Dolphins. Him not in means that the Jets defense will not be as good, and Brandon Marshall will not be as restricted.

But, let me propose an interesting thought to you.

We do not want Revis to be out of the game because of injury. That is because when the Dolphins win, we don’t want to hear Jets fans making excuses as to why their team was unable to win. We want New York to be at full power when we beat them.

I hate hearing excuses about why the Dolphins won a game, so it would be better to eliminate those excuses ahead of time. We all know how much the Jets organization likes to talk. Imagine all of the excuses they would make if they lost with Revis out.

I don’t want to hear them, and you probably don’t either.

Sunday night is going to be a big statement night for the Miami Dolphins. It is going to be the night when everyone realizes the Dolphins are for real and not just an average team. I do not want to be hearing excuses from the Jets in a press conference after the game.

There is also the possibility that Braylon Edwards will miss the game because of a DWI that he was recently arrested for. I am not sure what will happen, but he may be suspended. That is just a guess on my part, though, and I have no source to back that up.

On another note, Dolphins CB Sean Smith wanted anyone who is going to the game Sunday to wear orange clothes and to howl like a wolf. I am not able to go to the game myself, but anyone who is able to go please be sure to wear orange.

What would you guys rather? I have a feeling that most of you would like Revis out, but I can’t be sure. Let me know with your comments.

Subscribe to DolphinShout