I Wish The Miami Dolphins Would Sign O.J. Atogwe, But It Probably Won't Happen

O.J. Atogwe a free agent FS and I was really hoping that the Miami Dolphins would pick him up.

That is probably not going to happen, though. His price tag is way too high, and the Dolphins staff has apparently been very pleased with the current players we have at the FS right now.

I understand that it is a good sign that our current free safeties are making good showings, but I still don't feel comfortable about it. I would rather have a proven FS play this year and teach the younger guys what to do instead of the younger guys having to step in immediately.

We will see what happens, but either way I'll still be rooting for my Miami Dolphins. And you can count on that.

Please check out my article I posted for a site I write for here:
http://sportsleak.com/2010/06/03/miami-dolphins-fans-should-be-excited-about-next-season/

To leave a comment click on the link that tells how many comments have been left. It is right below this next to the email link

 Subscribe to Dolphin Shout

2 comments:

  1. OJ who ??? Miami may still be able to sign the guy when his price falls. I haven't heard a thing about who is talking with him. Is that because he has over valued his skills, I don't know but it is real quiet out there. Or I have been in a closet for the past few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. There hasn't been much about Atogwe. Atogwe was mentioned a little bit before he became a free agent, but not recently. From what I can tell there haven't been many people publicly say they are interested in Atogwe besides the Rams.

    ReplyDelete