Miami Dolphins Fans: Check Out My Articles On A New Website

Hey everybody,

I was recently contacted about writing about the Miami Dolphins on a new website, so I have been working on that.

I just wrote my first article for the site, so I was wondering if you guys would be willing to check it out. If nothing else just click on the link I provide and then you can leave. I just need to get viewers to the site. You don't have to do anything else but click on, and hopefully read the link to my article.

Here is the link, and thank you in advance for your support. I really appreciate it. Please tell your friends as well. Please feel free to read it and comment on it. Thanks again. The link is right below.

http://sportsleak.com/2010/06/03/miami-dolphins-fans-should-be-excited-about-next-season/

3 comments:

  1. Paul I clicked on the address you posted and nothing happened for me. Have you tried the link yourself ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thank you for pointing it out to me

    ReplyDelete