Chad Henne Featured on Front of NFL.com Webpage

I know this may not seem like big news to most people, but to me it is.

Miami Dolphins QB Chad Henne is on the front page of the NFL.com home page and he is the first story featured in the little article slide "thingy".

The story basically talks about 20 players who are in position to make a jump into NFL stardom. While the article talks evenly about all 20 of the players, the cover picture is of Chad Henne, which is why I am excited. I am not sure, but that might be the first NFL.com front page article that had a picture of Chad Henne.

I know to most of you right now I probably sound like a crazy obsessed freak, but you know what? I am, so leave me to celebrate along with the other 0.00001% of other Dolphins fans who get excited over little things like this. That's all I have to say now.

If you want to go see it just go to NFL.com. It will be the first thing you see.

Oh and by the way, I am still looking for my first twitter follower. The link is to the left if you scroll up a little bit. The first person to follow me on twitter will get a blog post all about them, so I'd hurry up if I were you! (Ah, the things we do to have people stalk us)

 Subscribe to Dolphin Shout