What is your opinion on the Super Bowl being moved to colder weather?

So, the NFL has voted and a Super Bowl will now be held in New York.

I want to know what everyone thinks about that. I don't like the idea. I think the two best teams in the NFL should win on pure talent, and that might not happen if bad weather interferes.

Sure, it might make some of the games more interesting, but I don't think it will really be a showcase of the best in the NFL. It will be more of a showcase of who is tougher. Some people may like that, but when I watch the Super Bowl I want to see the best of the best playing at their best.

I don't know if a cold-weather Super Bowl will be able to do that.

Let me know what you think.

To leave a comment click on the link that tells how many comments have been left. It is right below this next to the email link

 Subscribe to Dolphin Shout

1 comment:

  1. I see the logic behind this move. The New York Metro area is still one of the most Dynamic areas of the World.
    It is the Center of the Financial and Media World and it makes perfect sense that the Owners would chose that area.

    Remember that Owners purchase a team for the money and no less important Ego. The Super Bowl is the showcase event of the year in America, and the Owners want it on a Big Stage.

    As for myself I'm with you Paul. I'd like to see the game played at a venue where the players can showcase what they do best. It would be hard to do that on a surface that needs ice skate in place of cleats.

    ReplyDelete