Calling All Miami Dolphins Fans: I Need Your Help

Hello everybody. I am asking for help.

It is hard to think of something to write about the Miami Dolphins during the offseason, so I need some suggestions. I need you guys to tell me what I should write about.

The suggestion could be anything about the Miami Dolphins from a position battle to a shout out to a player to a prediction. Anything!

Please just give me ideas, because you guys are what drives this blog so I figure why not write about what you want.

You can suggest a topic by either sending me an email at dolphinshout@yahoo.com or leaving me a comment here.

Now's the time. Let your voice be heard Dolphins fans.

To leave a comment click on the link that tells how many comments have been left. It is right below this next to the email link

 Subscribe to Dolphin Shout