Which Miami Dolphins Game Should I Get Tickets To?

I live in SC, and I was wondering what Miami Dolphins game you guys thought I should go to? It does not have to be in Miami either.

It doesn't really matter where the game is because I would fly there. Preferably not the Raiders game, but I don't think people would have reccommended going there anyways.

I was thinking about flying up to see the Jets game. It would be fun to go against the home crowd, and hopefully see them beat the Jets.

I also was considering going to the Bills game at Miami. That would be a likely win, so I figured why not go see that one.

But, I'm not sure yet which one, so I am up to suggestions. Please leave me some comments, and I will see what you guys say.

Thanks in advance!

To leave a comment click on the link that tells how many comments have been left. It is right below this next to the email link

 Subscribe to Dolphin Shout

2 comments:

  1. I live in San Jose Ca and I'm going to the Raiders Game with my 2 year old son. My son will wear his Marshall and I will wear my Chad Henne Jersey or vise versa. Hard Core Dolphin Fan since 81. That's my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're lucky. Every game that Miami plays at is a minimum of 9 hours driving from me. Take advantage of those local games as much as possible, because there aren't many times that Miami goes to the west coast, I think.

    ReplyDelete