What A Move! Resigning Zach Thomas Was A Great Thing For The Miami Dolphins To Do

I am really glad that the Miami Dolphins resigned Zach Thomas so he could retire with the team.

Thomas has been great for the Dolphins for the majority of his career, and I believe this was a very classy move by the Dolphins organization to give Thomas this tribute.

For those of you who don't know, the Miami Dolphins resigned Zach Thomas to a contract worth $1 so he could retire. Thomas spent the majority of his career with the Dolphins and wanted to be able to retire with them.

I have heard a lot recently from fans who are disappointed with how the Miami Dolphins organization has handled certain players like Jason Taylor. They complained about the lack of loyalty of the Dolphins organization to long-time Dolphins. Well, I think this move will make a lot more 'Phins fans happier with the organization.

Zach Thomas is and always will be a Miami Dolphin. That is thanks, in part, to the current Dolphins organization who decided to let him "finish" his career a Dolphins

Let me know what you guys think.

To leave a comment click on the link that tells how many comments have been left. It is right below this next to the email link

 Subscribe to Dolphin Shout

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you Paul. It was a nice touch. 2 things come to mind with him. First he truely loved to play the game. Second he wanted a ring really bad.

    As for team dising it's long time players ? That notion is silly. For years and years the organization has taken care of fan favorites and it drove us into a 1 and 15 season. And man were the fans on the Dolphins back for that.

    Then when they decide to change the FO and put true NFL guys in charge. No one wants the team to change it's players. The players weren't any good, and they all needed to go. ALL OF THEM.

    The trifects job will not be finished until we fans change our mentality. The only way to do that is weed out the fans that don't buy into the new program. Very much like what the FO has done with long time standing favorite players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you. I was fine with everything the trifecta did. I just thought signing Thomas helped to calm some of those fans that were mad at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, want to reccomend one service for moving. That was a case that I had to moving, and I needed service for it, my friend give me a hint https://www.moveprola.com/encino-movers/. There was a three truks for moving my clothes, and all my belongnis that I saved up though all these years. Was very convinient to deliver whole it at one place by short time. Thank's to this guys very much.

    ReplyDelete