Finding Leaders on the Miami Dolphins

An article on the Miami Herald made me think about something. Who will be the leaders on the Dolphins team.

Normally an experienced veteran who is dominant on the field is classified as a leader of a team, but I don't know who could be classified as that.

Also, you don't always have to be experienced or dominant. Rookies have been known to be leaders in a sense.

I believe that Chad Henne has the best shot at being a team captain.

Who do you guys think will be team captains on the team? Leave your comments and let me know what you think.

To leave a comment click on the link that tells how many comments have been left. It is right below this next to the email link



2 comments:

  1. Leaders and Captains are 2 different things. When I think of captains I think of no more than a player that wins a popularity contest. Jake Long at this time is a team leader, and if you have been to a practice you can see it. He's first one getting to all the stations nearly every time they make a change. The guy just stands out in what ever he does and the whole team watches what he does.

    What can I say he goes out and does his job and we don't see him in the media or flapping his lips trying to get noticed. That my friends is leadership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me. Is there anyone else who would be a leader?

    ReplyDelete