Miami Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall's Injury Is Not A Huge Concern

So, apparently Brandon Marshall has an injury and had surgery on it. The word is he won't be able to play until training camp.

I know that most people are concerned about this, but I don't think it is a huge problem.

Brandon Marshall is a great player, and he has been extremely successful in his NFL career so far. He is very experienced and I believe that he will be able to learn about the Dolphins offense without having to play.

Sure, it is a little scary that the Broncos didn't let Miami know that there was a problem, but I don't expect it will be very bad. I know that you never want a player to miss practices, but injuries happen and usually players are able to perform just was well after their injury is over.

Marshall was also working on the exercise bike, so you can know that Marshall should be able to stay in shape while he recovers from whatever the injury is.

Hopefully Marshall will be able to come back soon and begin working with the team. Hopefully the nature of the injury will be disclosed soon, but until then let's just hope that he will still study and learn with the team.

So, please let me know what you guys think in the comments.

People who want to help others heal from an injury may
appreciate information
about healthcare degrees online.

3 comments:

  1. Green Bay, or Vikings that's who I would see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the Dolphins beating Favre. Why would you want to see the Packers game riverdog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't play GB that often, and GB represents what the NFL is all about with their tradition. Also I can't remember ever seeing Miami play GB live. I've only seen them on the tube.

    ReplyDelete