Dear Chad Henne, It Is Time To Say Goodbye To The Miami Dolphins

I have no problem with Chad Henne as a person. From what I can tell he is a very hard-working person, and I respect that. In fact, a good work ethic is one of the most important things for a professional athlete.

What I do have a problem with, though, is his abilities as a quarterback. His decision-making and poor accuracy kill drive after drive, and I have had enough.

It is time to finally bench Chad Henne.

I think it is fitting that Chad Henne's last start with the Miami Dolphins (which is what I expect this game will be for him) ends with him costing Miami the game with two late interceptions.

I am not going to take a long time saying why Chad Henne should be benched because you guys already know why. This loss moves Miami closer to picking a better quarterback in the draft, which is why I'm not that frustrated with it.

Thanks for reading, and if you feel so inclined, please leave a comment with your own personal letter to Chad Henne. I look forward to reading your letter.

Subscribe to DolphinShout