You Tell Me: Who Hurts The Miami Dolphins Offense More: Chad Henne or Dan Henning?

I want to leave this discussion completely up to you, my readers. I can only say my own opinions about Dan Henning and Chad Henne so many times before it gets old.

I want to know who you guys believe hurts the Miami Dolphins more: Henne or Henning?

I am not going to throw my opinion in there because I want to see your immediate thoughts about each. My opinion would just guide your thoughts, and I want to hear your personal opinion without me influencing it.

The reason I am doing this is that I have been reading a lot of comments recently on other news sites that had valid points on both Henning and Henne that I haven't thought of before.

So, I am done talking, and now I want you to let me know what you think about them with your comments. I will try and put in my input in the comments.

Thanks for reading, and let me hear it.

Subscribe to DolphinShout