Why Do I Get The Feeling The Miami Dolphins Will Lose This Week To The Buffalo Bills?

The Miami Dolphins always seem to play down to weaker opponents. Instead of performing consistently, they are always up and down, and they can't ever seem to keep a streak going.

One week after it appeared that Miami's offense was finally coming around after their win against the Raiders, they lost to the Cleveland Browns in a pathetic offensive showing.

They were unable to win after the Raiders game, and I don't think they will be able to win after the Jets game, either. Since Miami's Week 5 bye, they haven't had two losses or two wins in a row, and the only time they have won two games in a row all season was during Weeks 1 and 2. If that trend continues, then they will lose to the Buffalo Bills this Sunday.

Don't dismiss the possibility of losing to Buffalo, either. Chad Henne made the Cleveland Browns defense look like one of the best with his poor play, and it is very, very possible that he will do the same thing to the Bills. Most people don't know it (and I didn't either until recently), but the Bills have allowed the 4th lowest passing yards in the NFL. That's better than the Jets, and the Jets were able to hold Henne to 55 passing yards last week.

I believe that much of that inconsistency is due to Chad Henne's performance, and until he is gone I don't see the Dolphins getting any better. Henne just can't be a consistent quarterback, and that is a big reason why I have been calling for his benching for a couple weeks now.

We'll see what happens, but I don't have a good feeling about this game. In all honesty, though, I won't mind if we lose because we can get a better draft pick.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think.

Subscribe to DolphinShout