Happy New Year From Dolphin Shout!

2011 is finally here, and I wanted to take a minute to wish every one of my readers out there a Happy New Year.

I don't know about you guys, but I am excited about the future of the Miami Dolphins. All we need are a few changes, and we can become one of the best teams in the league.

I know this year has been frustrating, but trust me on this one. Just hang in there, because the Dolphins still have a bright future ahead of them.

I would like to thank each and every one of you guys and girls for supporting me. You may not think that you are "supporting" me by reading the blog, but trust me you are. It is fun writing about the Dolphins because I know that people will actually be reading what I am writing and responding with their own opinions.

So, thank you for reading and responding and I look forward to another year of following the Miami Dolphins with you guys.

Subscribe to DolphinShout