You Tell Me: Who Do You Want To Run The Miami Dolphins Offense?

Today's edition of "You Tell Me" is all about the Offensive Coordinator.

Now that Dan Henning is gone, the Miami Dolphins are beginning their search for a new Offensive Coordinator, and I want to know who you guys think Miami should sign.

Here is a list of potential candidates that I have heard mentioned for the job:

  • Josh McDaniels (ex-Head Coach of the Denver Broncos)
  • John Garrett (current Tight Ends Coach for the Dallas Cowboys)
  • Maurice Carthon (current Assistant Head Coach for the Kansas City Chiefs)
  • Bill Musgrave (current Assistant Head Coach for the Atlanta Falcons)
  • Chris Palmer (current Head Coach for the Hartford Colonials [UFL])
  • Rob Chudzinski (current Assistand Head Coach for the San Diego Chargers)
  • Jimmy Raye (ex-Offensive Coordinator of the San Francisco 49ers)
  • Paul Chryst (current Offensive Coordinator for the University of Wisconsin)
  • Jim Fassel (current Head Coach for the Las Vegas Locomotives [UFL])
Those are some of the names that have been thrown around, and thanks to Brian Biggane of the Palm Beach Post for listing a lot of those potential candidates.

There are probably other candidates, and I don't fault you for not knowing all of the above candidates, because I don't either. I just put that list up there to give you a few names and see if you recognized any.

My question to you is: Who do you want the Miami Dolphins to hire as an offensive coordinator?

As always, I won't influence your opinion in the post. I want to hear who you guys want.

You can take a name or two off of that list, or you could ignore the list completely and just talk about somebody you think would be great for the job. I don't care.

So, let me know what you think with a comment. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Subscribe to DolphinShout