You Tell Me: Do You Trust The Miami Dolphins Front Office?

Once again I had to move back the "You Tell Me" to Wednesday, but this is going to be a good one, so it was worth your wait.

There have been a lot of questionable moves by the Miami Dolphins recently, and I want to know what you guys think about the men behind those moves.

I want to know from you: Do you trust Stephen Ross, Jeff Ireland, and Tony Sparano to make the moves necessary to build a winning team? Are they capable of coaching and managing this team well enough to win?

When Wayne Huizenga gave up his ownership of the team, many of us thought that the Dolphins would be able to rebuild again, but now I am not so sure about Ross being much better.

I want to know what you guys think, so let me know.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing your opinions on Ross, Ireland, and Sparano.

Subscribe to DolphinShout