Where Is Miami Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall?

Since the season ended, the Miami Dolphins have been in the news pretty frequently. One Dolphin that you would have expected to be in those news, though, hasn't. That Dolphin is Brandon Marshall, and we haven't heard anything from him since early January.

In all honestly, I don't know if not hearing from him for a while is a good thing or a bad thing. He could just like the moves that Miami has mad so far this offseason and not feel the need to comment on them, but I am not so sure about that. It is possible that he just isn't interested anymore, and that could be a problem.

This is all just me making guesses, though. I just find it a little weird that one of the most vocal players on the team hasn't had anything to say in just under a month, even after most of what he was used to last season is being changed.

My main concern is that he is fed up with the team after they failed to give him an Offensive Coordinator and a Quarterback that allowed him to be successful. One of the last things the Miami Dolphins want is Brandon Marshall to start complaining about the organization, because other players might start listening and agreeing with him, and it would probably mean that the Dolphins would have to release or trade him.

The Brandon Marshall experiment is still young, and I don't want it to end before he got the chance to work with a real OC and QB.

What I hope Marshall does is tell Coach Tony Sparano and GM Jeff Ireland that he wants Miami to go and get a new quarterback. It was obvious that the Chad Henne-Brandon Marshall connection wasn't working this year, so I'm pretty sure that he doesn't want to have to work with Henne as the starter anymore.

It is also possible that he was ordered by somebody in the organization to not discuss what was happening. I wouldn't mind that being the case, because at least we know that he hasn't just given up on the team.

I am sorry for so much speculation on the topic, but it is hard to know what is actually happening when we haven't heard from him in almost a month.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think Brandon Marshall is doing.

Subscribe to DolphinShout