Black And Yellow Remix: Miami Dolphins Edition (Video)

I stumbled across this video on YouTube today, and I figured that I would share it with you guys. It doesn't have a lot of views, but I think it is really good, so you guys should check it out.

I have embedded the video below, but if that doesn't work here is the link as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsdh9l2hHk

The video does have swearing including the f-bomb multiple teams, so please don't watch if you will be offended.



I know that video probably isn't the style of a lot of my readers, but I still thought it was pretty good and worth posting about.

Let me know what you think about the video. I am interested to hear your thoughts. I know some of you won't care for the video, but I just thought that I could add a bonus post that caters to my younger audience.