Ryan Mallett Scouting Tape

Since there is absolutely nothing to talk about today regarding the Miami Dolphins I figured that I would share some scouting tape with you guys that I found.

Below I have links to ten different Arkansas Razorbacks games from last year, so if you are interested feel free to watch QB prospect Ryan Mallett.

September 4th: Tennessee Tech vs. Arkansas

September 11th: Louisiana-Monroe vs. Arkansas

September 18th: Arkansas vs. Georgia

September 25th: Alabama vs. Arkansas

October 9th: Arkansas vs. Texas AM

October 16th: Arkansas vs. Auburn

October 23rd: Ole Miss vs. Arkansas

November 13th: UTEP vs. Arkansas

November 20th: Arkansas vs. Mississippi State

November 27th: LSU vs. Arkansas

I hope you guys enjoy. I am attempting to watch as much of it as possible, as well

Thanks for reading.