How Many More Losses Do You Think It Takes Before Tony Sparano Loses His Job?

I want to pose this question because while I don't want it to happen, there is a very real possibility that it might happen.

My question is, how many more losses do you think Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross will be able to tolerate before he fires Tony Sparano?

If the Dolphins lose this Sunday do you see Ross firing him afterwards? What about if they lose next week against the Chargers? Would he get the axe then?

I want you guys to tell me what you think it will take for Sparano to be fired. I obviously don't want Sparano to be fired because that would probably mean the end of the season for Miami, but Ross isn't pleased and he is going to want to see some wins pretty soon.

I personally think that it will take a loss during each of these next two weeks for him to be gone. As long as he wins one of the games I think he will be alright for a little while, but if he can't win then I can definitely see Stephen Ross having enough and deciding to let him go.


That's all I've got for now. I'm really sorry to cut today's post so short, but I have a busy rest of the day and need to finish this up. Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think it will take for Stephen Ross to fire Tony.