What are Your Thoughts About Jason Taylor Speaking to the Miami Dolphins After The Houston Loss?

I figured that I would do something similar to a "You Tell Me" on this one because I want to know what you guys think about this, but I am going to share my opinion as well, so I didn't want to call it a "You Tell Me."

Basically, Jason Taylor told the Miami Dolphins that they needed to practice better and with more intensity. He said that they have been playing in games like they have been practicing, and he wanted that to change. For the full story go to the Miami Herald's post here, but for the purpose of this discussion all you need to know is that he called out the team on their practicing habits.

So what I want to know is, do you guys like that Taylor is calling out his teammates like this, or do you not?

To me it doesn't really seem like that hard of a question because I completely support what Taylor is trying to do, but there are some people who don't like it. So, I want to know what you guys think and why.

This, to me, is a player who sees a real problem with the team and is doing what he can to fix it. He is (I believe) the oldest player on the Dolphins roster, and he knows what he is talking about. No, he hasn't been a winner throughout his entire career, but he was with the Jets last year when they went to the AFC Championship game, and he got a taste of what a winning team looks and practices like.

It must have been surprising for him to come back to Miami and see how different the atmosphere is during practices because, let's face it, the Jets are just better at winning games, and I am willing to bet that that starts at their practices. The Jets mentality as a team is that they are going to win. You don't get that feeling when you are watching the Dolphins. With Miami you never know that there is a good chance that they are somehow going to pull it out like you do with New York. I hate to say it, but that is just how it is, and until that changes the Jets will be competing in the playoffs and the Dolphins won't.

I think that Miami can still turn it around, though. This season isn't over, and hopefully Taylor's speech will be enough to give Miami the push they need. Maybe he can even give Coach Tony some pointers about what the Jets did to be able to win.

Thanks for reading, and as always please leave your reactions below.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook and check out the forums.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter