Jason Taylor Believes that Chad Henne is More Talented than Mark Sanchez

During an interview yesterday with NBC Miami, Miami Dolphins linebacker Jason Taylor said that he believed that Dolphins QB Chad Henne is more talented than New York Jets QB Mark Sanchez.

Here is exactly what he said in the interview:
"We need to grow and we need to continue to change, and I think Chad has grown immensely since I left here a year ago. I saw a kid in New York, Mark Sanchez, that is young, I don't think he's as talented as Chad Henne."
While I agree with Taylor that Henne is more talented than Sanchez, I don't think that he is a better quarterback. Sanchez knows how to win games, and Henne hasn't shown that he does. I know that a lot of you guys are going to strongly disagree with me on this one, but I stand behind what I say. Henne isn't great at winning games and putting together game winning drives and Sanchez is pretty good at it.

I believe absolutely that Henne has a better arm and is a more talented quarterback, but he, for whatever reason, doesn't know how to win games from behind and/or finish teams off when he is ahead, and for that reason I consider Henne to be not as good of a quarterback as Sanchez.

I'm going to keep this one a little short because I know that there will be a lot of discussion and I want you guys to focus most of your time on that discussion.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and share this blog with all of your friends.


Follow DolphinShout on Twitter