Brandon Marshall Traded to the Chicago Bears

The Miami Dolphins have agreed to trade Brandon Marshall to the Chicago Bears for two 3rd-round draft picks, per Jay Glazer.

I know that a good number of you will agree with this move, but I have to say that I am very angry that they did this. This is a bad move, especially because of what they got for him. We need a number one receiver, and I feel like Marshall is better than any other receiver on the market.

So now Miami has a need for a receiver. We will likely be hearing about them signing one soon. Vincent Jackson, maybe? Brandon Lloyd? Reggie Wayne?

Honestly though, Marshall will probably be happy with this move. He gets to play with Jay Cutler again, who he has a great history with.

We will see. I am keeping this short. We will have more news likely coming soon.