Miami Dolphins Sign David Garrard

The Miami Dolphins have signed free agent QB David Garrard, according to Jay Glazer.

After missing out on Peyton Manning and Matt Flynn the Dolphins have finally found a quarterback. Unfortunately, Garrard probably isn't as good as Flynn will be and definitely not Manning.

I don't know quite what to think about the Garrard signing. He had a 90.8 passer rating in his last season (2010) with 23 touchdowns, 15 interceptions, and 2,734 passing yards. My initial reaction to the signing wasn't a very happy one, but after I've had a little time to think about it he isn't that bad of a signing. He is a pretty good quarterback with 10 years of experience.

I guess it's going to be him and Matt Moore competing for the starting spot. Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think. Follow me on twitter @PaulDSmythe.