Sunday Fun Day: Looking at this Year's Miami Dolphins [Video]

I figured that this could be a good Sunday afternoon read for all Miami Dolphins fans. I have a couple of videos below that I think you guys will enjoy.

First, I figured that I would start with the trailer for HBO's Hard Knocks with the Miami Dolphins. Don't forget that the season premiere is August 7th on HBO.


Now, for a video with highlights of this year's Miami Dolphins rookie class.


Now I figure that I'll finish this with a video of my favorite Dolphin who I think will be a huge contributor in Miami's new offense: Anthony Fasano


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget that training camp starts July 27th at 8:00 am. If anyone is going to any of the practices please let me know. I would love to hear what you see there.

I am always available for emails at paul@dolphinshout.com. Follow me on twitter: