You Tell Me: Who Do You Think Will Be the Miami Dolphins Top Receivers?

It's been a long time since I've done a "You Tell Me" with the Miami Dolphins, so I figured I would do a new one today.

Here's today's question:

Who do you think the Miami Dolphins top two receivers will be this year? And as a bonus question, who do you want the Miami Dolphins top two receivers to be?

If you're not familiar with a "You Tell Me", basically I just ask a question and you guys let me know. The kick is that I don't provide my own opinion. I want to know what you guys think without me influencing you at all.

So, let me know. Below is a list of most of the Miami Dolphins receivers (in alphabetical order):

  • Davone Bess
  • BJ Cunningham
  • Jeff Fuller
  • Clyde Gates
  • Brian Hartline
  • Chad Johnson
  • Rishard Matthews
  • Marlon Moore
  • Legedu Naanee
  • Julius Pruitt
  • Roberto Wallace
Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think.