Disgusting !!!

I don't what else to say. I called my Brother and asked him what he thought I should write about, he had no ideas either. The one thing I'm not going to do is recap of the game. Do you really want to hear any thing about how a lousy team came in here played poorly and won the game in over time.

The only thing I can tell you for sure is, this is a team that plays with no heart, no passion, and doesn't seem to care if they win or not. They can say what ever want in the post game interviews, because just like them, I don't care. We watch them every week on the field, we know what they are. Do they think we are blind ?

Every part of this team is broken. We already know Ireland doesn't know what he is doing, The coaching staff is no better, and that includes everyone of them on each side of the ball. What gets passed over is the Scouting Department. If this isn't the most clueless scouting staff in the NFL, who is worse ?

I think it's time for a new mantra for this team. Something that will help the team as much as Andrew Luck. It goes something like this.

Step down Tony. do us all favor and step down. You are in over your head. You are not an NFL Head Coach, and while you are at it, you can hold hands with Ireland as he goes with you followed by the Scouting Department. None of you are any good. Step down Tony.