You Tell Me: If You Could Change It Now...

I have a great idea for a "You Tell Me" because there isn't anything else to talk about Miami Dolphins-related right now (which is kind of pathetic considering we are in Week 6 of the NFL season).

My idea is to see who you would rather the Miami Dolphins have taken in the second round of the 2011 NFL Draft.

With the pick they took RB Daniel Thomas, who has looked very good so far. He is one of the few bright spots on the team, and he has looked much better this year than Ronnie Brown did last year.

The alternative to Thomas, though, was to take QB Ryan Mallett, whom most of you know I was a GIANT supporter of. I strongly believe that Mallett is the real deal, no question about it. The Dolphins obviously didn't feel the same way though, and they allowed him to fall even farther.

So, what I want you guys to tell me is, with what you know now about Miami's offense, would you rather that the Dolphins had Ryan Mallett or would you rather that they still took Thomas. Let's pretend like Chad Henne is still healthy, too, because you can't predict injuries. I want you to say whether you think that Mallett would have been able to lead the Dolphins to more wins than Henne.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to your responses.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter