ETERNALLY AQUA & ORANGE!

This video gave me chills, moistened my eyes, and made me laugh all at the same time! I was initially drawn to it because I've been a Baltimore Orioles fan for 48 years, though I found myself able to relate to each and every dying wish! Upon watching the video below as well as Hard Knocks, I got pumped-up, and I'm now more than ready to cheer OUR Miami Dolphins in 2012, as well as to my death and beyond, from where I'll pull whatever strings I can!

GOTTA LOVE the Cubby Fan, that's how I feel about my Dolphins! They better not dare bury me in a pretty dress rather than in my Dolphin wardrobe. I'll haunt them forever!




ETERNALLY, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
M I A M I D O L P H I N S

THANKS for an Open-Minded Read as we look forward to your angle of view :)!

What did you all think of Hard Knocks, and what did you feel from the above video?