As A Miami Dolphins Fan, I Want Them To Lose Their Next Two Preseason Games

Chad Henne
Ok, I'll be honest I don't really want the Miami Dolphins to lose any game. But, hear out my reasoning anyways.

The Miami Dolphins have won their last 9 preseason games. That sounds good, but following those preseason wins are early regular season losses.

The Dolphins went 3-1 two years ago, and they went on to lose their first two regular season games. Just a year ago Miami went 4-0 in the preseason, but they then went on to start 0-3 in the regular season.

I know it sounds like just superstition, but it is kind of interesting. How can a team who is able to win so well with all of their players not be able to win with their starters?

Does it mean that we had a lot of depth, and just not good enough starters? I'm not really sure, but it is something to think about.

I do like to think that it does add depth, though. The Dolphins have always seemed to have great depth on their roster. They may not have always had the best starters, but you can be certain that Miami will have good depth.

I do believe there is a good chance that winning in the preseason won't mean early regular season losses because we have a lot of starting talent as well as depth.

I am curious to see what happens in these last two games and the regular season. I understand that preseason scores don't matter, but it is still fun to see your team win. Let me know what you all think.

Subscribe to DolphinShout