Brian Hartline Is Emerging As A Top Receiver For The Miami Dolphins

There has been talk this offseason about who will be the receiver who starts opposite of Brandon Marshall.

While I am not 100% positive who will be the other starter, I am 90% positive that Brian Hartline will be the starter. Some people may think that I am speaking too early, but I'm not sure about that.

Hartline has already emerged in training camp, and has shown flashes of greatness in less than a week. Just yesterday he had a - to quote Ben Volin of The Palm Beach Post - "sick" catch that we will hopefully see more of during the season.

One of the reasons I am so confident in Hartline starting is that Head Coach Tony Sparano said that Hartline is currently the number 2 receiver, but that both Greg Camarillo and Davone Bess will have roles.

It may seem to early to crown Hartline as an official starter, but I don't see him not being one. He was the best scoring wide receiver last year and he didn't have near as many receptions as Bess or Camarillo.

Don't get me wrong I love Davone Bess and Greg Camarillo. Greg Camarillo is actually my favorite offensive player on the Miami Dolphins, but I would still rather have a threat like Hartline in the game as the starter.

Just a recommendation for all you fantasy football owners out there: pick up Brain Hartline in the late rounds of the draft. He is a sleeper that not many people know about. He will be a nice surprise this year.

That's all for now. What do you, my readers think about Hartline? Just leave a comment below.

Subscribe to DolphinShout