The Miami Dolphins Madden 11 Ratings Are Somewhat Disappointing

Brian Hartline
I just got finished playing a little bit of the recently released Madden 11, and I was a little disappointed with the ratings for the Miami Dolphins receivers.

Brandon Marshall's 96 overall rating was right, but that is probably the only receiver I agree with.

The Dolphins next three receivers are what disappoint me. Davone Bess' overall is 74, Greg Camarillo's overall is 73, and Brian Hartline's overall is 71.

Bess and Camarillo don't bother me as much, but Hartline's is the one I disagree with the most.

I understand that there are a lot of players, and it can be hard to get everyone exactly right. But, you think they would have the depth chart right at least.

Madden rates Camarillo and Bess above Hartline, which isn't the case in real life. Hartline is a better playmaker, and he can do the most with the ball. I just wish they showed that in the game.

I think I've said this before, but I think EA Sports should have an expert from each team. It would make things a lot more accurate because you don't miss the second and third string players as often.

Just a thought. Anyone else played the new Madden? Let me know what you think about it and about the receiver ratings.

Subscribe to DolphinShout