Apparently Plaxico Burress Really Wants To Play For The Miami Dolphins

Plaxico Burress has shown interest in playing for the Miami Dolphins yet again according to a report by Pro Football Talk.

This comes after his supposed interest in playing for the Miami Dolphins was first revealed six months ago.

During an interview with WQAM's Sid Rosenberg Burress said the following:
"Just for me to be able to be somewhere I love that I call home, and to live at one place all year around for the first time in my life, it would be a beautiful situation."
While I sympathize with Burress wanting to play near his home, I don't think that he will be getting his wish any time soon. The Miami Dolphins just don't need him. They are already very top heavy with receivers and don't need any more.

Later on in the interview Plaxico said this about playing with Brandon Marshall:
"We would be the best duo in football."
He may or may not be right about that, but the fact still is that the Dolphins don't need him. They already have one of the best overall receiving corps in the NFL, and I am very serious when I say that. Think about all of the weapons Miami has at receiver.

Honestly though, I don't really believe that Miami is Burress' first choice. He is saying so many nice things about so many different teams, that I don't really care too much about what he says anymore.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think. I know you guys have thoughts on Burress.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter