Fantasy Football: Which Miami Dolphin Would You Want The Most?

I am in a Fantasy Football mood today, so I figured why not turn that into a post on the Miami Dolphins?

What I want you guys to tell me is what player on the Dolphins would you most want to have on your fantasy team? Would you rather Brandon Marshall, Daniel Thomas, Edmond Gates, Chad Henne, Dan Carpenter, or another?

Keep in mind that players like Marshall and Thomas will likely be taken somewhere between the 3rd and 5th rounds, and a player like Carpenter will be available in the very last round, so answer accordingly.

I have to say that I would take Marshall if he is available in the late 4th or early 5th round. I think he will have a bounce back season, but I don't want to take him too early and have him cost me like he did last year when I drafted him in the 2nd.

Now let me hear your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter