I Need You To Help Me Interview Miami Dolphins TE/HB Charles Clay

Just like last time with Kory Sheets, I would like your help interviewing the versatile Charles Clay of the Miami Dolphins.

I am going to take your questions that you submit and I will ask them to Clay.

To give me your question you can either email me at paul@dolphinshout.com, post the question as a comment below, or tell me on twitter @PaulDSmythe.

For those of you who don't know much about Charles Clay, he is a Tight End and a Fullback who is very good at catching the ball. The Dolphins selected him in the 6th round of this year's draft, and while he isn't very fast he still finds ways to gain a lot of yards. I kind of think of him as a slower, more powerful Danny Woodhead.

Thanks for stopping by, and let me know what you want me to ask.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter