Introducing Dolphin Shout's New Writers!

First I want to thank everyone that applied to write with me. There were way more applicants than I expected and I wasn't able to keep everybody I had hoped. I am very sorry if I did not let you become a writer.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I wanted to let you know who will be writing alongside me now.

First we have James Tiernan, who is a lifelong Miami Dolphins fan. He lives up in New York, so he will be our eyes inside enemy territory. If you guys would like to get a hold of him shoot him an email at james@dolphinshout.com.

Our next writer is Patrick Tarell, but he goes by Pat. He is a great writer, and I know you guys will enjoy his work. He is very knowledgeable about the game of football, and I am sure that he will be a great contributor to Dolphin Shout. If you want to email Pat just email him at pat@dolphinshout.com

Our third writer is Richard Anderson. Richard is a former semi-pro football player, so he has a lot of experience out on the football field. I know you guys will enjoy Rich. If you want to email Rich just email him at rich@dolphinshout.com.

The last (but certainly not least) addition to the Dolphin Shout crew is Jeff Brennan. Jeff was born on September 2, 1966, which was the same day as the very first Miami Dolphins game. Fate has brought Jeff here, and I look forward to reading what he has to say. If you want to contact Jeff you can email him at jeff@dolphinshout.com.


Well, there you have it. I have added a lot of writers, but I am confident in every single one of them to bring you quality content each and every week. I am going to organize each writer's work so you can see the blog posts of specific authors if you would like. I am also going to increase the number of posts on the front page.

I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am.

Thanks for stopping by, and I assure you that you will want to keep coming back to read all of the great content we are about to start sending your way.